Color: Paisley Pattern
- The case was designed only fit for Macbook Air 13 Inch Model A1932 (Version 2018). Please kindly check the model number “A1xxx” on the back of the MacBook before your purchase.
- This case is NOT fit for Macbook Air 13 Inch No Touch ID (A1466 /A1369), MacBook Pro 13 Inch with/without Touch Bar (A1989/A1706/A1708, 2018 & 2017 & 2016 Release), MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display (A1502/A1425), Old MacBook Pro 13 Inch with CD-ROM (A1278), MacBook White 13 Inch (A1342).
- Bottom shell fully vented for safe heat disbursement. Two-piece, snap-on case includes four support feet, additional four foot pad replacement. No Cut Out design. Stylish for Protect & Decorate you laptop.
- Snap on design for easy on/easy off without the added risk of harming your laptop when installation. Bottom cover fully access to all buttons and features, Plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Package includes top and bottom case, 4 pieces anti-skid rubberized feet and keyboard cover.
Details: Sumplee High Quality Ultra Thin Soft Touch Macbook Case Series
Sumplee Macbook Case is committed to provide superb decoration and protection for Macbook Laptops. Made up of e-co friendly material, lightweight, ease to install, remove and keep clean, match with 4 pieces anti-skid rubberized feet, it can protect you Macbook in style and Shock-proof/Drop resistance.
WARM NOTE: Please kindly check your Macbook model number “A1xxx” on the back of your laptop before your purchase.
Case ONLY compatible with New MacBook Air 13 inch with Retina Display and Touch ID (Models: A1932) :
Newest Release 2018: MREE2LL/A, MREC2LL/A, MRE82LL/A, MREA2LL/A, MREF2LL/A, MRE92LL/A
Case NOT compatible with:
Macbook Air 13 Inch No Touch ID ( A1466/A1369 )
Newest MacBook Pro 13 Inch with/without Touch Bar (A1989/A1706/A1708, 2018 & 2017 & 2016 Release)
MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display (A1502/A1425, Version 2015/2014/2013/end 2012)
Old MacBook Pro 13 Inch with CD-ROM (A1278)
How to install correctly:
Two clips on top,Two clips on the bottom
1.Clear your Macbook to remove the surface dust before installing the case.
2.Place your Macbook into bottom case and press all tabs until secure.
3.Install the top case with Macbook half open and the Apple logo facing you,and snap on all tabs until secure.
How to remove correctly:
Remove the bottom cover with laptop half open and the air fans facing towards you,and then pull the hook away from the corner,One side at a time.
Package contents: Top & Bottom Case, 4 x Anti-skid Rubberized Feet, Keyboard Cover.
This product is sold exclusively by Sumplee. Only buy from Sumplee to get genuine Sumplee(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.