- Now boosts energy while also sharpening focus. It’s 2-in-1, so skip energy drinks & save money
- New formula for students & professionals needing quick support for memory, retention & concentration
- At ~$0.78 a pill, pay far less than alternatives, including coffee & unhealthy sugary drinks
- Get your money’s worth with 74 capsules so you’re less likely to run out when you need it most
- Our secret nootropics blend supports mental performance for many people. Send it back if it doesn’t
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a healthcare professional before using.
Here’s why this is one of the more expensive products out there (hint: it’s 2-in-1 and also extra-large)…
This helps “wake up your brain” so you work smarter, work longer, and accomplish more. It’s for healthy overachievers.
PROFIDERALL’s Cognitive Energy Complex is the first to pair the latest maximum-strength nootropics (supplements that aid mental performance) with powerful energy compounds to fuel both mind & body-without a prescription.
It’s scientifically-engineered to help increase focus, improve concentration, and deliver long lasting energy. How does it work?
Step 1: Each “smart pill” promotes blood flow and oxygen in your brain… so you feel alert, motivated and find yourself concentrating harder than ever before.
Step 2: A key ingredient, Bacopa Monnieri, supports the production of neurotransmitters in the brain responsible for thinking, learning, and memory… stimulating cognition while helping lower anxiety and stress.
Step 3: Stacked nootropics like Huperzine A and Alpha Lipoic Acid help boost information processing, attention, and recall… while powerful stimulants deliver a burst of energy lasting up to 6 hours.
Nootropics help improve the function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine via cholinergic (ACh) receptors and help stimulate NMDA glutamate receptors that are critical to the learning and memory processes. Furthermore, nootropics influence neuronal and vascular functions and support cognitive function, while at the same time providing a natural source of energy to keep you alert and motivated.