Color: Limited Edition
- KADO-3 has an ultra high 2:1 ratio of DHA to EPA which is optimal for cognitive benefits and overall health.
- Nearly 3 out of 4 Americans are Vitamin D deficient, especially students and professionals who spend most of their hours indoors.
- With respect to cognition, astaxanthin has been shown to be useful for improving fatigue, attention and memory.
- Vitamin K is involved in important neural processes, and may have neuroprotective effects. Vitamin K plays an essential role in basic biological function including blood clotting and bone strength.
- As featured on the New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek Magazine, and Vanity Fair. More
Details: KADO-3 is a supercharged Omega-3 stack derived from fish and krill oils developed by HVMN. KADO-3 is designed for daily protection for brain and body with an ultra high 2:1 ratio of DHA to EPA (which optimizes for cognitive benefit). Astaxanthin is a potent anti-oxidant and there’s a growing body of data for its neuro-protective and neuro-generative properties. The stack is rounded out with Vitamin D and Vitamin K2, both fat-soluble vitamins, which are two of the most deficient nutrients in modern diets. KADO-3 has guaranteed purity via independent validation for heavy metal and microbial contamination. KADO-3 also has no aftertaste typically associated with Omega-3 oils.