Brand: The Republic of Tea
- Ginkgo Biloba Benefits: This powerful herb has been used for centuries to help improve memory and concentration.*
- Sweet Berry Tea: Fresh, black currants add a delicious, sweet berry taste reminiscent of summer.
- Green Tea Benefits: Research has found that green tea can help improve memory by boosting connections in the brain.*
- Low Caffeine: Green tea has less than half the caffeine as a regular cup of coffee for a slight pick-me-up without the buzz.
- Health Benefits: Certified Organic, Kosher, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free and Zero Calories.
Legal Disclaimer: *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Details: The Republic of Tea’s Brain Boost SuperGreen Tea is like bright sunshine to clear your mind! Sip on this delicious blend of organic matcha, organic green tea and ginkgo biloba to help enhance cognitive performance and improve memory.* Flavored with fresh black currants and a touch of honey for a sweet berry flavor that packs a fruity punch, this delicious black currant tea harnesses all the power of green tea and powerful herbs to help keep your memory sharp.* To brew green tea, heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 2-3 minutes.