Brand: Healing Solutions
- A Beautifully packaged set of 28 Bottles (10 ml each) of Essential Oils which make a great gift or just use it yourself!
- The kit includes: Basil, Bergamot, Birch, Breathe Blend, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Health Shield (Compare to Eden’s Garden Four Thieves) Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Patchouli, Peppermint, Cleanse Blend (Compare to Young Living Purification), Relaxation synergy blend, Rosemary, Spearmint, Stress Relief, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vanilla and Wintergreen.
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: If you are just trying our Healing Solutions Essential Oils for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, will refund your money, guaranteed.
- PURE + RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING & CONTROLS: Distillation facility is GMP, ISO 9001 and Kosher certified, FDA registered. Make sure ALL oils you buy have these qualifications. CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS! THE MOST RARE, BEST SMELLING, AND MOST THERAPEUTICALLY EFFECTIVE OF ALL ESSENTIAL OILS: Healing Solutions Essential Oils are produced from the high quality plants and fauna, grown exclusively in the best possible place on earth which ensures that it will have the highest therapeutic content possible.
- Healing Solutions is SUPERIOR because it offers 155 different 100% Pure and all Organic essential oils for blending/pairing
Details: 28 Bottle Ultimate Aromatherapy 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Set (Essential Oil Gift Pack) 28 Bottles of 10ml Each (Adoration, Basil, Bergamot, Birch, Breathe Blend, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Health Shield (Compare to Eden’s Garden Four Thieves), Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Patchouli, Peppermint, Relaxation, Rosemary, Stress Relief, Sweet Orange, Spearmint, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vanilla and Wintergreen)
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.